The Benefits of Moz Local
Moz Local is a great tool for managing your online business listings. Moz local allows you to create and maintain business listings on the sites, apps, and directories that factor most into local search engine results.
Data aggregators like SuperPages, YellowPages, UpCity, and more than 25 other major sites gather your companies’ data from gorornment and other online sources – and often times, the data they gather and publish is incorrect or inconsistent.
Moz Local allows you to create and update your listings, manage your location information at any time, re-verify your listings, and find and resolve duplicate listings. Atlas Media highly reccomds utilizing Moz Local and can help you create and manage your Moz Local account. Moz Local costs $99 a year.
Moz Local – Manage your Location Data & Company Information
- • Local Listings Dashboard – Track, manage and optimize all of your online listings and gain useful insights into your listings’ health and performance.
- • Enhanced Content – Increase your visibility and rankings by distributing photos, videos, store hours, and more than a dozen other data fields.
- • Instant Directory Listing Submission – Moz distributes your listing information in real time to all major directories and essential data aggregators that are the trusted by the search engines, apps and directories.
- • Real-time Update Distribution – When you update listing infomration, Moz automatically sends out your information across the Local Search ecosystem.
- • Continuous Distribution & Monitoring – Moz has built industry-leading integrations with our data partners to continuously re-submit listings, monitoring their accuracy and impact on rankings.
- • Listing Accuracy Verification – Moz not only distributes your data, they verify it with the most comprehensive accuracy tracking in the industry. At any time, you can review the accuracy of any single listing or all of them in aggregate.
For more information about Moz, call Atlas Media at 214.492.4851 or contact us.